Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A country I would like to visit




hello everyone,

it is a little difficult to me choose one country would i like to go, because i gave a lot of thought to my decision. But i think what in this moment i would like to know Guatemala, cause the last year i stayed in south of Mexico and i love it. people told me that it is very similar to Guatemala in culture, textile and handicrafts. But also told me that its capital Ciudad de Guatemala are very dangerous and perhaps i consider travel to there with company.
 I would like to know the typical food in these country and if their have something like market to eat in there and see their handicrafts and the people who created. Also, i would like know Tik’al, that is a archeological site ubicated in Peten, and was a antique mayan city as well as i would like to meet mayan people of these country and if their traditions are different to the mayan people of south of Mexico ( i think so, but who knows) I would like to stay there on my vacations, i think that 2 months it’s ok.





2 comments:

  1. hi Javiera! is very interesting and I would like to visit all Latino America for this different culture and people, i imagine all the kind of arts as the ancient people of all the continent. well, I would like travel with you to Guatemala !

    ReplyDelete

  2. hello javiera! I think the textile of mexico is beautiful and amazing, especially its use of color and technique.
    I never thought before in travel to guatemala, but the archaeological site and culture sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete