Thursday, August 16, 2018

English language challenges


Hi everyone,


  Sad truth is that i never like english since primary school u.u , ( Sorry Benjy) i think that i always was nervous to spoke in public ( spanish or english but in english always i suck) And it is a globalize truth that  learn english will open doors, but i hate that fact haha i always wanted that the school have programs to other languages but always is english i felt it is something imposed to me. And maybe that is was i haven't tried hard enough. But i love blog classes hehe, i think that it is the part most funny of the english program and it is nice to read other blogs and comment to partners and know how they want to be or like : ). And i really like my english teacher ( in spite of i don't like english) i think that Benjy was a committed with the class always tried to make them less boring to us and thanks for that : ).

  I need to improve speaking and listering skills, i think that watching movies in English or videos i youtube it ok for this moment to me, but i want to speak with my sister because she talks english very fluently and with her i don get nervous but know she was to bussy working for to pay her CAE : (
 i don't practice to much outside to english class, well ok, i don't practice nothing sometimes i saw videos in english with english subtitle and i learn a lot of vocabulary but most of time i get confused with speaking, and in class also with they saw Isabel Allende interview :(


            bye bye to everyone! = )
    I hope you enjoy my video of my doggy cachupino

5 comments:

  1. Hello Javiera, As you I have to improved my listening and speaking skills. I hope we can make it! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happens to me and I think that many of the people whose language is spanish, why you have to learn english! Sometimes I think it's unfair but that's the way things are, you have to see it as one more skill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think just like you about what English means, it does not have to please us, sometimes I fight for that with other people, in fact I always feel very foolish not knowing English

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is Lovely, as you i have practice and improve watching videos or listening, is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Javi! I didn't like English class when I was in school either, I didn't understand a thing and I got really nervous. I also like English class with teacher Benjy :)

    ReplyDelete