Thursday, August 9, 2018

independence day vacation



Hi,

  Today i'm gonna talk about what i like to do independence day (September 18th) I usually go to my parent's house in Punta Arenas but since 4 years ago i like to go to the house to be owned to my great-grandmother and actually live my grandmother. I love this place because it is so peaceful and have a great weather. it is located in 4th region borders with third region, the town it called Los Choros, (i don't know if any of you that read this know this place but i recommend).
  September in my family it is too important because my great-grandmother was born, at September 17th and all family try to go there, we are a big family cause  my great-grandma have 11 children and majority to they has children too, generally the birthday calls to 50 relatives, also in September it is aniversary to a great-uncle and comes his family to La Serena.
  But know i think that this year will be too different everything because last year my great-grandma dies a few days to reach 107 years (!!) she was a rude woman and always believe that she was so clever and smart. She keeps her memory until the end of her days. I think that is so interesting the fact that she lives in the same town all her life and everybody in this town are relatives or cousins.
  I wanna go this year to accompany my grandmother, this year was complicated to her and also see my family to and be there, there are a lot of family history to there.




There is a pic of the town and another to protest against miner project "Dominga" that want to stablish nearby town (i post this photo to cause is my uncle Lucho with the sign jiji)


5 comments:

  1. Hello Javiera...I never listen the name of Los Choros. Maybe I could visit some day. I always like to discover new places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javiera, all the power for the protest against "Dominga", that's cute. You are going to the " Pampilla" in these days too?. I'm glad to see the family union that have with yours.

    See U soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I think that is cute that you travel far away to visit your family. I suppose that with a big family you will never be bored c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how lucky you are! you can travel to another region, is like real vacations haha I hope you have a nice time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi javi! I would like to travel to los choros and know this place, you always talk about los choros and I feel very curious!

    ReplyDelete