hi everyone
I would like to write about the film Ghett'a life it was a film about the Jamaican politics and the false morality that they has about to exercise control over the people. I think that i like this movie because talks about a reality of a distant country like Jamaica and i think that is good to watch other visions or know more about that.
Also i like the form was filmed the movie, because is was honest and not like Hollywood's movies that they are too showy to everyone and perhaps it is because the principal scene was a modest village of Jamaica. I don´t like some actings to the characters i think that was a little overreacted. And i don't like the music of a few scenes they was too dramatic and distract me jaja.
My favourite character was the mom of Derrick, Dawn. I think that was a lovely and charming woman that gives all for her family. And always stay side her son and believes in him. And my favourite scene was Gully Rat sacrifice to help Derrick, whe he kill Pon Sin that he was the bad guy to the story. I think that is good final to this movie and also shows the friendship to Gully Rat and Derrick in spite of the political bands.
Thanks for read : )
Hi Javiera, it's true about the modest life where the film is developed, but I think as you say it was a "non-common movie of the Hollywood" market, so all the things seen in the film have a better value
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right with exaggerated performances and dramatic music, at some point I laughed at this
ReplyDeleteReally? That was my favourite scene too, ha ha!. I agree with you about the movie because it's not a typical hollywood movie in respect of the places which were used to film the scenes.
ReplyDelete