hi everyone
i don't like too much the idea to study a master but i would like to work in preservation and restoration area and to this i need a master in that. I also like ceramic work and i want to keep this knowledge and learm more about this material like glazes, potter's wheel ( i actually do a course in this but i would like to know more) and studies of the earth specific in this structural and plastic capacity. i'm an enthusiastic to architecture topics like landscape and construction with sun-dried bricks when i studied at UNAM in Mexico i took courses in this area and it was so amazing to me. but i think to going to seminars it's ok to me.
I would like to take a master in other country because i think that Chile is too expensive to study and i saw the curriculum map in my and other universities and isn't interesting to me :/ (sorry uchile) I considerer countries like Peru, México and Spain, and this last have the best curriculum map to me and i think that is too sad because i believe that Latinoamerica need more studies close up to topics like preservation of patrimonial heritage.
I would like to study full time because you learn more and don't changes the plan. But i would like to have time to study ceramic techniques and also do sport like swimming :)
No comments:
Post a Comment