Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Job You Would Like To Do In The Future

Hi everybody,

I want to write about what i like to work in the future. Actually i'm in the last year of my career: Plastic Arts and i do my final project in ceramic. I really like these material but i don't feel like an artist or be a ceramist i don't know. presently i goes  as assitantship to two museums in the conservation and archive area and i like this stuff so much. I really like to work in the preservation and restoration area in the future, specially work in precolumbian ceramic or in paper. I would like to work sometimes outdoor like archaeological digs as indoors like museums or labs. I like this discipline because is too cross-discipline where work together artists, conservators and scientifics to preserve heritage. I don't like to travel a lot o possibly maybe In Latino america and study in places like Mexico again at INAH or another school . I would like to work in my country in ceramic patrimony at the north of Chile in archeological digs in Molle or the new inca city discovered, El Olivar. I believe that is something such amazing and beautiful. I don't think in salary right now i believe that enough to live and have my things that apart from work have a potter's wheel and do jars and things that i like in ceramic. In summary have money to can do ceramic (materials,etc) and live alone. (And also travel to visit to my family)
thanks for read
bye :)


   Resultado de imagen para El Olivar la serena

5 comments:

  1. Hi javiera I think the job of conservation its great and I love ceramic but I never have the time ti learn.
    I hope in the future you have a work that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

  2. hi javiera !!!
    It is a great decision, I hope it turns out, my brother is an archaeologist, I give his number and questions, hahaha, his wife is conservative too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you are very clear 'bout your future, that's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. javi! i think is very interesting that you would like to work in the preservation and restoration in the future, I never thought about this possibility. Arqueology is beautiful c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is a very interesting future, i'm glad to read to something that wish the arts with archaelogy.

    ReplyDelete