Tuesday, July 17, 2018

childern of god review






Hi everyone, 


Today i would like to talk about the film: Son of god that i saw the last week. I think that it is a interesting movie because talk about issues to the present like LGBTQI problems and what happens with the shape of view to the society, specifically in the Bahamas island. And that is for i liked this movie i think that shows these scenes without pretense and very honestly with the fears to the characters. And is for that my favourite character is Johnny he is just a sensible person who don't want to bother anyone and he is too calm but he really knows where he is located, and that is the kind of stuff that i liked, i think that Johnny was brave like nobody in all film and because of this is a almost cry in the final when Johnny dies : (. But i hope that this tragical end bring courage to other characters of the movie like Romeo. My favourite scene in spite of was too sad is the end when Johnny dies and saw him walking with Romeo because he never be alone again. 
  And things that i don't like to this film was the character Lena, and yes is true that is necessary on this film but to me was too stressful saw her acting. To me is a kind a strait-laced womanjaja
 and that is all today
thanks for reading bye bye
    Javiera

2 comments:

  1. I loved too the character of Johnny, he is adorable, soo tender and shy. I think nobody expected the final, is too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. javi !I agree with you about the character of lena, she is very Stressful, I don't like how lena treat her son .

    ReplyDelete